Terminal Diffusers provide cost-effective HEPA or ULPA filtered air for cleanrooms and laminar flow devices.
They feature low-pressure drop, uniform airflow @ 100 FPM +/- 20%, 2″ high collar for a secure connection, and are lightweight for easy installation.
• Anodized extruded aluminum frames.
• Potting material completely encapsulates pleats on all four sides.
• Hood is galvanized steel.
• Available with 10″ or 12″ duct collar.
• Damper is adjustable from roomside.
• A white epoxy powder-coated steel grille protects filter media from damage.
• Centerboard with access port for disc adjustment and challenge injection.
• Seismic holes or tabs provided for compliance with UBC requirements and standards.
• All Materials used are fire retardant and self-extinguishing in accordance with Underwriter Laboratories UL 586 and UL900 Classifications.
There are no reviews yet.